Tuesday, 24 February 2009

eagles never looked so perky before

It seems our dear Robert was correct in guessing an "itsy bitsy teeny weeny" bikini would adorn the 'uplifted & improved' chancellor post stimulus recovery plan. But my her eagles look chipper.
I am still trying to figure out if that was really a "Marilyn Monroe-esque" pose or some type of Buddhist/yoga hand-finger positioning.

Here's another dilemma I faced during Carnival - not ONE German correctly guessed who I was trying to be with my costume. I really didn't think it was that difficult. I certainly thought the guy was internationally well known. But sadly, every single German who ventured a guess thought I was "Crocodile Dundee". I don't know why, I didn't even have a shrimp to put on the barby for anyone. And I wasn't flexing my biceps, I didn't have a row of teeth on my hat...