Sunday, 8 March 2009

Rescue workers pull body from German building

I followed the link "Rescue workers pull body from German building" link, which appeared in the "Cologne News from around the web" section, not really because I'm that interested in the story.
In fact I have a tendency to waffle on over what actually constitutes "NEWS" rather than what I often feel is more "disaster entertainment".

What led me to click through was that it was a CNN link and I was interested to see how it was covered...

Although I cycle often through the area where the building formerly stood I don't have a very clear image in my mind of what the surroundings looked like, but I've seen the local paper, and am quite tempted to believe that CNN have used a completely unrelated image.

Am I right? Do you think someone should tell them?