Tuesday, 3 March 2009

such great options!

Normally I don't get very excited about shaving every day. But today, I managed to nick myself on the lip. I'm not trying to gross anyone out, but it was difficult to get it to stop bleeding. Okay, enough with the squirm factor. I don't even like watching "M*A*S*H" or "E.R." because of the blood. So you can imagine I've never seen a single episode of "C.S.I." 'insert city name here'.

I didn't want to look like this guy going to work
so I sat with a wet washcloth on my lip and scanned the internet to see what I could find. And you'd never guess what's available....

BACON BANDAIDS!!!
That is so much better than anything I could have imagined, because I LOVE BACON! How serious do I love bacon? I once told a girl I loved her MORE than bacon. I know, it's sad but true. But I was 10 years old, and bacon and Atari were the center of my universe. There were many other types available, like toast, boo boo kisses, bling and a host of others all for your perusal at this handy dandy site

I'm sure that my lip will be all healed before these things get shipped to my house. But it will almost be tempting to scrape a knee on the sidewalk or something just to get a chance to wear one of these sporting things around! It'll almost beat the BACON BRA! (no nudity, but it is a woman wearing a bra made of bacon!)

UPDATE! Just found a recipe for this delightful concoction... bacon wrapped beef macaroni & cheese! Heart attack on a plate! Delicious!