Saturday, 11 April 2009

Double Your Pleasure



Ping-Pong AND cats in the park? Are you kidding me? I haven't seen that raucous duality since Kant played with candle wax.

Despite my well documented coordination problems, I somehow managed to simultaneously enjoy a cocktail AND a Dalmatian sunset. I consider it my reward for not screaming like a little girl after jumping into the thinly disguised ice bath.

I challenge you to a ping-pong cage match in the park to first sweat. First one to actually try with effort loses and buys first round of cupcakes.

Blogger doesn't like me trying to uplaod the "make-you-hate-me sunset picture" I just snapped with my camera phone. So you'll just have to hate me in spirit for now until I can proper upload. I can hear your loathing squeals all the way down here.