Thursday, 16 April 2009

A funny thing happened putting on my pants...

Have you ever had one of those mornings that make you wish you'd stayed in bed and kept dreaming about those twins serving you ice cream on a sandy beach?

I knew something was amiss today when I used the absolute last dob of toothpaste in the tube. How often does that happen? Seriously? I thought this tube was empty about 2 months ago. But given these difficult financial times, I resisted the urge to splurge 1.79 Euro on a new tube and kept squeezing.


However, the real doozy to start my morning was when I tried putting on my underwear after my shower, got my foot stuck in the leg hole, and fell over, banging my head on the corner of my bed. Ouch and pathetic. Now I need those bacon band-aids more than ever. Given my avowed love for bacon - can you believe I don't have this bacon wallet yet?


This embarassing episode of coordination is reason enough for me to start wearing a g-string so that I'd have enough space to put my feet through without tripping. And trust me, I do NOT have big feet. I only wear these yellow monstrosities to try and pick up chicks. Because ya-know what they say about men with big feet right? *wink-wink* - yeah, big shoes and even bigger odor eaters.

So who is up for another Friday biergarten meetup tomorrow afternoon (17 April)? I'll propose the same place as last time - the Biergarten in Rathenauplatz at 5:00pm (17:00). Any takers? Beuller? Anyone? I promise to do a better job advertising where we plant our flag once there, so people can find us easily!


And here's something completely random but I found hilarious. In Dubrovnik - this is the warning sign on the bus, which I roughly translated from Croatian picture art into English as:

- NO Lassie dog imitators
- NO curly-q tips on your ice cream cones
- NO Hot Bodies without heads