Sunday, 23 August 2009

The Overseas Club

The Overseas Club is a bar come language school in Cologne.

They have been established for a good number of years, so will be know by many English speakers living in Cologne already: but not everyone I guess, so I thought I'd post the info.


I worked a few times behind the bar at the OSC years ago, but that dwindled off rapidly: guess my face didn't fit. I was very new in Cologne, so may have been a bit timid or something.

When I worked most of the people coming in where Germans, who wanted to improve their English. There were some interesting characters but one stands out above all the others: fully kitted out in full Sherlock Holmes style English tweeds and sporting a monocle, classic!

View Larger Map
Web: overseasclub.de email: info@overseasclub.de
T. 0221-9230296 Twitter: @overseasclub