Friday, 12 February 2010

Run to the hills!

Since we finally have a winter that truly deserves its name, I put a poll online for any of you who would like to go skiing or sledging, and which day you prefer. You will find the poll here (it's a German-speaking site, so I hope you understand everything; however, you don't have to reply in German and may reply in English instead) or here.

Please also mention the following in your comment:
  • is there any area you would recommend?
  • could you offer others a ride in your car and from where? (naturally car-sharers will pay their way).
  • do you have a sledge and/or a spare sledge that you could lend out? (ski's you can borrow everywhere I guess but of course I will make sure beforehand).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

[Astrid G√ľnther]
* Astrid made this comment a couple of days ago and I thought it would get more attention as a post - so now that the evil snow is back - why not take to the slopes and make the most of it!